Employment Tax Manager, London
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Employment Tax Manager to be based in London.
With a highly prestigious client portfolio, this is a great opportunity to help to contribute and shape its future success. Your career and technical skills will greatly benefit from being in this role as it offers the chance to work alongside and learn from some of the leading specialists in the field.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Proactively managing existing clients and contribute to the new clients.
- Manage the delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Advise clients on core PAYE and NIC issues linked to compliance needs as well as advising clients such as salary sacrifice, company cars, STBVs, due diligences, disclosures, Construction Industry Scheme, employment status, etc.
- Keep clients up to date on key legislative changes and the impact this will have on their business.
- An ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification.
- Strong Employment Tax background.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good organisation skills with ability to plan, prioritize, meet deadlines, monitor budget and manage multiple projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.