Employment Tax Manager, Birmingham
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Employment Tax Manager to join a global accountancy firm based in Birmingham.
Your career and technical skills will greatly benefit from being in this role as it offers the chance to work alongside and learn from some of the leading specialists in the field. The team has a strong focus on technical training and a very positive attitude towards promotions and career progression.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Assist in managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value from the tax services.
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues
- Experience of working in employment tax, dealing with compliance issues and providing technical advice.
- An ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working on projects gained working within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organisations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.