Employee Relations Specialist - 6 month contract - International Bank
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a leading international bank for an Employee Relations Specialist. It is a 6 month contract and would be paying up to £490 PAYE.
- Management of complex Employee Relations cases including providing recommendations to senior leaders on risk assessment, strategy and approach
- Involvement in strategic Employee Relations projects, acting as the point of contact within the Advisory team for policy development and regulatory related projects related to conduct risk
- Oversight of ER spend including monitoring and tracking of spend to ensure efficient spend, seeking opportunities to reduce cost and manage risk for the firm wherever possible
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of handling disciplinary, grievance and redundancy processes from start to finish including knowledge and experience of documentation/interview procedures for Employee Relations investigations.
- Experience in managing employee litigation including tribunal claims
- Knowledge and experience within a regulated and organisationally complex environment
- Employment law background preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.