Organisational Effectiveness & Engagement Manager - 14 month FTC
Morgan McKinley is working with a large multisite client that is UK wide, looking to hire an Organisational Effectiveness & Engagement Manager - 14 month FTC. The role will be to create a culture and engagement plan for the business.
- Builds and drives our culture & engagement plans
- Successful co-ordinates and delivers of the annual Employee Engagement survey
- Working in close partnership with the HR teams and business stakeholders to deliver the engagement interventions into the business
- Coaching and supporting people to take ownership and create a step change in engagement
- Understanding the key strategic importance of engagement is crucial and as such strong relationships with other areas of the business
- Analysis and creation of key engagement metrics
- Leverage and manage relationships with external providers
- Line Manage a team of 2
- Experience of culture development and employee engagement activities from both development of activities to the onward managing of specific programmes
- Deep understanding of different engagement tools and techniques
- Degree qualified
- CIPD accreditation or equivalent
- Proven track record in presenting complex data/statistics in a simple way which drives local ownership
If you are interested in this position, Please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.