EMEA Regulatory SME contract at Tier-1 Investment Bank (Canary Wharf)
A Tier-1 Investment Bank, based in Canary Wharf London are searching for a Regulatory SME to join them on an initial 6-9 month daily rate contract.
The candidate must have significant experience as a regulatory SME, and should have prior exposure & understanding of EU banking regulations also.
- Understanding of EU regulations, with SME knowledge on a number of these regulations.
- Expert understanding of the current regulatory landscape and potential exposures that a large international bank may have.
- Experience working in financial services for 10+ years (flexible for the right person)
- Good writing and excellent communications skills
- Experience working with countries across EU / Western Europe
- Experience working for a regulator is an advantage (either domestic i.e FCA or other European regulators)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please don't hesitate to click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.