Program Service Delivery
Role: Program Service Delivery
Contract: 22 months
EMEA Program Service goals are to execute priorities and key initiatives by ensuring consistent and conducive learner environments for sales professionals attending training programs held across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Duties will include venue sourcing, procurement processing, attendee management, program communications, scheduling and staffing.
- Experience coordinating training programs or planning and managing events
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work cross-functionally
- Solid project management skills
- Strong communication skills including ability to collaborate and connect at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with positive, professional attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors or equivalent 2 years of professional experience preferred
Responsible for our EMEA's Field Solution Engineer training delivery by:
Responsibility for training Logistics using internal planning tool - JIRA:
- Booking appropriate training rooms
- Schedule trainers
- Order training materials and giveaways
- Schedule appropriate equipment and room set up
- Order catering (where appropriate)
Ensuring that all training events are set up on the Learning Management System (OSAN)
Tracking and monitoring registrations
Keeping Training Consultants (Performance Partners) and Trainers up to date with planning
Maintain all tools & files with relevant up to date planning information
Raising relevant purchase orders and adhering to procurement policies
Participation in team and stakeholder calls
Suggest and implement process improvements
Ad hoc projects as appropriate
Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.