EMEA PAYROLL SPECIALIST - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
EMEA PAYROLL SPECIALIST
My client is a leader in their market based near Reading looking to recruit an EMEA Payroll Specialist. This is a very broad role, working in the EMEA Payroll SSC Team responsible for accurate and timely payroll. This is initially for 6 months as a fixed term contract, with the view to extend.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Responsible for checking and resolving any payroll discrepancies.
- Assist with frequently asked questions and inquiries and to help direct/escalate the inquiry.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle are processed and transmitted accurately.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll impacting changes for assigned clients.
- Manage quarter and year-end payroll tasks and auditing.
- Perform other day to day payroll processing activities or administrative duties as directed by manager.
- Present solutions for continuous payroll process improvement.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- CPP or CIPP qualification highly desirable.
- Practical experience relating to payroll.
- Proficiency with analytical tools.
- Ability to work across functions to resolve problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.