Senior eFI Front end Developer - Global Bank - Central London - £700 per day
A global bank are looking to hire a frontend developer to join their eFI Development Team, who are responsible for implementing latency sensitive, high performance and real-time electronic trading systems.
- Identify areas of improvement and performance tuning to eliminate any bottlenecks
- Full testing of new versions of software, conducting test plans, analysing results and drawing conclusions with the rest of the team
- Manage technical relationship with the internal eFI development teams
- Provide support and guidance to the rest of the eFI team regarding AG grip implementation
Key Required Skills:
- Experience in developing high performance frontend applications, including code analysis and performance tuning/profiling of real-time, high-volume, low-latency systems
- Understanding of eTrading generically
- Experience working with trading systems
- Understanding of workflows, key controls and related operational risk exposure
Please do not hesitate to reach out if this is something you may be interested in or have any questions about.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.