New permanent Executive Assistant role working for a leading Banking organisation based in the City...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial team are working with a very well established Banking organisation who are looking for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to support the Group Treasurer on a 1:1 basis. This PA to Treasury Director role is based in the City, around the St Paul's area, ideal for an EA who thrives off being busy, enjoys a varied role which will be PA duties as well as overseeing the other PA's in the team and organising events.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, flexibility is required due the nature of the EA support role
Basic salary: £38,000 - 47,500 per annum
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Diary management - Managing the diary and daily routine of the Group Treasurer ensuring the highest levels of accuracy, presentation and confidentiality at all times.
* Planning and prioritising a demanding schedule and gathering materials to support all appointments.
* Assisting with planning, organising workshops, meetings, site visits, room bookings and refreshments.
* Organising and booking travel arrangements
* Engaging with stakeholders within the team and outside, clarifying requirements to support business decisions.
* Gathering and providing information on a wide range of topics, projects and board papers.
* Handling absence and annual leave tracking for direct reports
* Expense processing as well as handling of HR related matters
* Identifying, monitoring and mitigating risks, escalating where appropriate.
* Obtaining and maintaining a good understanding of the structures and main operational activities of the business unit and of the interaction with other areas of the business.
Skills and experience required for the EA to Group Treasurer role:
* Proven EA / PA experience working in a similar role, with the ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment.
* Executive Assistant / PA experience working within the Banking / Financial Services sector
* Strong organisational skills and have a keen eye for detail.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task so you must be able to prioritise your workload.
* Tactful and discreet with the ability to compose confidential correspondence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.