Great new EA - fixed term contract role based in London...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team have a fantastic new EA job opportunity based in the West End, London. Our very well established client are looking for a professional and articulate Executive Assistant, who can start ASAP and support the busy CEO.
The EA to CEO position is initially a 12 month maternity cover contract, to start ASAP. Salary up to £50K dependent on experience. Working hours 9-6 Monday to Friday with some flexibility required.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Efficient diary and calendar management, including planning and scheduling meetings and calls, maintaining shared calendars and coordinating attendance at external events as required.
- Provision of an effective gatekeeper service through the screening of calls and management of multiple inboxes and other correspondence as required.
- Coordination of extensive travel arrangements and itineraries, including but not limited to flight bookings, visa requirements and hotel bookings.
- Preparation of CEO budget and processing of expenses.
- Provision of executive and administrative support including but not limited to the monitoring and updating of internal knowledge base system and company structures.
- Managing and coordinating ad-hoc projects, including but not limited to office related matters.
- The provision of support for personal matters including travel, household and other adhoc areas will also be required.
- Working with other EAs and providing cover or support where necessary.
Skills and experience required for the EA to CEO role:
- Proven EA / PA experience, working in a similar role at Board Level.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively.
- An ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and integrity.
- Able to plan ahead and anticipate events, combined with a solutions-focused approach to tasks and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.