Fab new 12 month - Office Manager temp role working in the City for a Banking organisation...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an immediately available, experienced Office Manager - EA to join a very well established Banking organisation based in the City around the Liverpool Street / Moorgate area. This is a temporary role is to start ASAP, working for 12 months. The main purpose of the temp Office Manager - Executive Assistant job role is to provide Executive support to the Head of Risk and senior members of the Risk team.
WORKING HOURS: 9-5 Monday to Friday (35 hour working week)
PAY RATE: £180-200 per day plus holiday pay
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED:
* Dairy management and travel arrangements
* Expense management for business Heads
* Management of IT projects, new system implementations and requests on behalf of business heads
* Budget management for the Risk Department
* Organising external and internal meeting requests
* Monitoring and managing office files and stationary
* Room management and catering requests
* Business administration
* Dealing with new joiners, leavers and movers
* Preparing materials for team meetings and presentations
* Staff training requests (HR driven) helping to gather correct information
* Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and keep track of progress until resolved
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Candidates must have proven Office Management and EA experience working within the Banking / Financial Services sector
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Good IT skills
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Highly organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.