Exciting new EA role based in Canary Wharf...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team has a fantastic new EA job opportunity based in the Canary Wharf area. The Executive Assistant will be providing executive support to the Head of the division and MD. There will so be some team support to the Bankers from time to time but primarily the role is 1:2.
Salary: £45-48K plus bonus and other company benefits.
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday. Flexibility and longer hours may be required due to the nature of the EA role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management - Complex diary management and meeting co-ordination with both internal and external clients - ability to juggle calendar at short notice and proactively manage scheduling conflicts
- Extensive telephone coverage, ensuring all bankers and other assistants' phones are answered confidently and covered at all times
- Making sure printing / documents are ready in advance of meetings
- Coordination and scheduling of video / audio conferences
- Travel arrangements
- Preparation of detailed itineraries, ordering foreign currency and visa arrangements
- Coordination of expenses from start to finish adhering to all firm policies and ensuring that Amex bills are reconciled in a timely fashion
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Faxing, photocopying, arranging couriers and taxis, filing, running administrative errands, liaising with administration/operations departments to address equipment needs
- Monitoring and dealing with call reports, updating project information, expense transfers etc.
- Covering for other EA's / PA's when they are out of the office
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as required
Skills and experience required for the Executive Assistant role:
- Proven experience working working in a similar EA role within the Investment Banking sector
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate and quick typing skills with keen ability to proofread work
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Highly organised, able to multi task and meet deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.