Fab new Executive Assistant role working for a Banking organisation based in the City, to start ASAP on a 3 month temp basis...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide EA support to the Head of Financial Crimes Office. The main purpose of the temporary Executive Assistant job is to provide support to other MDs within Financial Crimes Office on an ad hoc basis when necessary as well as assist the Head on a daily basis. You will also assist as a back-up support to other EAs within the broader London Compliance team in the case of holidays or absence
Pay rate: £175-220 per day. This is a temporary EA role to start ASAP, initially working for 3 months.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Diary and email management, travel, projects, tracking of deliverables and deadlines, periodic reporting, and general administrative support as required.
* General administrative duties including printing, binding of presentations, scanning, filing, archiving, ordering of stationery and supplies, etc.
* Coordinating team meetings and projects
* Management of reporting schedules for regular committees and Compliance MI
* Maintaining confidentiality around sensitive information obtained during the role
* Provide Office Management duties for including ordering stationary, visitor access passes
* New starter set-up including welcome materials and system access.
* Provide administrative cover to other departments in exceptional circumstances
* Manage subscriptions, publications and renewals
* Maintain the departmental Org charts and ensure in line with the HR system
* Track departmental travel
Skills and experience required for the temp Executive Assistant role:
* Proven EA / PA experience working in a similar role within Banking. Experience of working in the Compliance or Financial Crimes department would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Good IT skills
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.