Opportunity to join RFP team in a Due-diligence focused role
Opportunity at tier 1 investment manager to join as their DDQ specialist, responding to DDQs timely and efficiently using Qvidian. They are also looking to improve the efficiency enabling them to respond to DDQs faster, so any experience in process improvement will be very valuable. This individual will respond to DDQs across fixed income, equities, multi-asset products.
Responsibilities of DDQ specialist (asset management):
- Prepare and respond to Due diligence questionnaires (DDQs) and other materials for clients across fixed income, equities and multi-asset products
- Assist with managing the entire DDQ completion process, evaluating requests and engaging with other teams internally when necessary to gather relevant information
- Oversee the delivery of submissions
- Ensure the highest level of detail and accuracy in a busy role
Experience required of DDQ specialist (asset management):
- Experience working in an RFP role or exposure to DDQs within investment management
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the industry
- High attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong editorial and prioritisation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.