DTP Specialist - Asset Management - 9 month FTC
My client, a highly reputable Asset Management Firm are seeking a DTP Specialist on a 9 month FTC basis. Based in the City, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to establish themselves in a very successful Design & Production team and play a crucial part in the production of standard and bespoke presentations and othe marketing materials.
DTP SPECIALIST'S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting in the production of pitch books and other presentation materials; updating data and formatting as required
- Ensure brand image is consistent throughout all work
- Liaise and build relationships with third party design agency
- Liaise with other business units, to ensure efficient sign off
- Strictly adhere to all relevant regulations
DTP SPECIALIST'S KEY SKILLS:
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- Previous experience working within Investment Management is highly desireable, but applicants with wider Financial Services experience will also be considered
- Experience working within a small team enviroment
- A proactive approach to building internal relationships
- Foreign language skills preferred, but not essential
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT FIRM AND AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED - APPLY NOW!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.