Document Review Contractor - ISDA MA / CSA, GMRA, GMSLA
The primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to review, analyse and summarize clauses from a variety of financial documents like ISDA MA/ CSA, CMOF, DRV, FBF, GMRA, GMSLA, IMA, bilateral amendments, etc. in English.
- Subject-matter knowledge in derivatives and financial market industry and documentations and related activities is a requirement.
- Should be able to accurately identify/escalate issues relating to the documentation and contractual hierarchy.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers/ paralegal and non-legal teams across locations and time zones.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact team.
- Manage deadlines without delivery delays; and escalate client issues promptly and appropriately.
- Maintain an accurate log of time spent on each activity and follow process and protocol in a consistent and timely manner
- Keeping work in progress records up to date and disseminating information with regard to completed documentation.
- Quality check and control on work product and feedback documentation.
Ideal candidates for this position should competently demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of financial documents mainly in the OTC derivative space. Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of financial market is a good to have.
- Role necessitates understanding and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information to ensure that the solutions implemented meet the needs of both the business and its clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a team based working environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of financial documents
- Fluent in English
- Capability to learn and adapt to different Document Management and Workflow Platforms such as Relativity
- Absolute adherence to conduct, ethics and integrity
- Legal qualification
- Strong interest in working with legal documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.