Director of Treasury & Tax
An exciting role within a large multinational services business as the Director of Treasury & Tax, based in the City of London, with easy access from Bank or Liverpool Street.
This is a high profile role with a global remit, as the role will be a fundamental aspect of driving business growth.
A brief overview of responsibilities:
- Responsibility for implementing and driving treasury and tax operations and policiies
- Responsibility to include Cashflow forecasting, liquidity management, maximising cash repatiation strategies, management of foreign exchange & borrowings, including working relationships with Banks and third-party advisors globally
- Develop, own and manage the strategy for both Treasury and Tax across the Group
- Develop and deliver Group Treasury and Tax Policies, aligning with the growth startegy and risk apetite of the Group
- Embedding Treasury & Tax within business operations while driving both functions from a Centre of Excellence
- Ensuring group has sufficient access to liquidity to support through growth and acquistions
- Propose and implement an FX hedging strategy; maximising cash repatriation strategies; Formulating treasury policies and procedures
- Responsible for regular reporting of RCF covenant requirements and group cash pooling arrangements
- Optimisation of Group structure from a Tax perspective; Managing Group Effective Tax Rate (ETR), reducing overall risk to Group
- Managing and enhancing Group Transfer Pricing documentation and Country by Country reporting (CBCR)
- Ideally ACA, AMCT or CTA qualified
- Ideally experience in a Global and complex Treasury and Tax function
- Previously operated at a senior management level in a commercial business
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate in a very hands on environment
- A consistent track record of success
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.