Director of Tax & Treasury - Bank/Liv Street - Up to £120,000
An exciting role within a large multinational services business as the Director of Tax & treasury, based in the City of London, with easy access from Bank or Liverpool Street.
This is a high profile role with a global remit, as the role will be a fundamental aspect of driving business growth globally within a 'hands on' and supportive environment. Ideally candidates will have stronger Treasury experience, with strong understanding of corporate tax.
A brief overview of responsibilities:
- Responsibility for implementing and driving treasury and tax operations and policies
- Responsibility to include Cashflow forecasting, liquidity management, maximising cash repatriation strategies, management of foreign exchange & borrowings, including working relationships with Banks and third-party advisors globally
- Develop, own and manage the strategy for both Treasury and Tax across the Group
- Develop and deliver Group Treasury and Tax Policies, aligning with the growth strategy and risk apetite of the Group
- Embedding Treasury & Tax within business operations whilst driving both functions from a Centre of Excellence
- Ensuring group has sufficient access to liquidity to support growth and acquistions
- Propose and implement an FX hedging strategy; maximising cash repatriation strategy; Formulating treasury policies and procedures
- Responsible for regular reporting of RCF covenant requirements and group cash pooling arrangements
- Optimisation of Group structure from a Tax perspective; Managing Group Effective Tax Rate (ETR), reducing overall risk to Group
- Managing and enhancing Group Transfer Pricing documentation and Country by Country reporting (CBCR)
- Ideally ACA, AMCT or CTA qualified
- Candidates from a Big 4 background would be ideal, however, not essential
- Experience in a Global and complex Treasury and Tax function would be ideal
- Previously operated at a senior management level in a commercial business
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate in a very hands on environment
- A consistent track record of success
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.