Our client, a leading Asset Manager, are looking for a Head of First Line Risk to join their team.
- Provide risk management leadership and insight to the business, helping them to fully understand their risk profile;
- Lead the portfolio of first line risk activities globally, both in terms of core risk programs and ad-hoc project deliverables;
- Provide meaningful and value-add risk and control reporting to regional committees and senior management which includes communication on the status of key risks and their respective remediation programs in the business and regulatory initiatives
- Develop excellent partnerships/professional relationships with key stakeholders and ensure clear understanding of the future state and the milestones
- Drive the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program by providing challenge and guidance to the business as appropriate, leading workshops to define and document the risk profile and control framework within the organisation;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.