Digital Procurement Manager
Procurement plays a critical role in this organisation where we are charged with building, funding and protecting this organisations value by leveraging the capabilities of our third party partners and suppliers. The technology, products and services sourced underpin this organisations IT platforms, our operations, and the services offered to customers. The suppliers are responsible for some of this organisations largest change programmes.
- Category Management & Sourcing Execution for:
- Software - Digital Platforms- the platforms that enable all digital interactions externally & internally, to enhance digital customer experience and drive targeted sales.
- Supporting the Digital community in this organisation to identify and implement the most suitable platforms
- Apply category knowledge and expertise to challenge decisions
- Achieving value for money through;
o Platform consolidation across all this organisations CFUs where possible, to simplify the Digital IT architecture
o Leveraging growth & group wide volumes to reduce unit costs.
o Creating leverage through competitive tender exercises.
- An expert in Software with a good knowledge of digital sales, marketing and SaS
- Ability to manage complex, strategic and commercial requirements between this organisation and Suppliers to realise key milestones around delivery of services and maintaining continuous service levels.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders on commercial services and sourcing approach.
- Relationship and negotiation skills required for leading complex pan-category negotiations with global suppliers.
- Expert understanding around commercial models that pertain to Software to support this organisations business operations
- Additionally understand and expertise in advanced and emerging technologies
- Management of virtual teams to drive results
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an end to end Procurement Manager to look after the global Digital spend.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.