A global Insurer based in South East London are looking to bring on board a Digital and Front End focused Engineer to deliver transformation in digital product development by building experimentation
Digital Marketing Optimisation Engineer - Contract - London - Adobe
A global Insurer based in South East London are looking to bring on board a Digital and Front End focused Engineer to deliver transformation in digital product development by building experimentation tools across the insurers web estate. You will be responsible for the development of new A/B test experiences from brief to delivery and will accelerate the velocity of the test & learn process across all of the company's websites.
- Can deliver fully functional A/B test builds using visual and custom coding skills, including the setup of test details, measurement frameworks and test operations
- Understand the importance of data-driven results, prioritisation and analysis
- Will understand the nuances behind implementations of a testing tool in different environments
- Implementation and understanding of custom tracking where required for experimentation purposes
- Developing variation experiences based on a set brief briefing document, clarifying understanding where required, to uphold excellent customer experience
- Ensure accuracy of analytics data and enable sufficient monitoring to spot any issues
- Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web & mobile apps
- Conduct your own testing, QA, auditing and debugging of any experiment experiences
- Work with business partners to ensure that all use cases are accounted for in any given test
- Passion: you'll be passionate about using our software to solve complex problems, and about exploring new ideas to gather validated learning
- Experience of working across multiple tasks in parallel
- Team work skills are required as well as strong communication ability.
- Ability to use Adobe Target as an experimentation platform
- Experience using Analytics Platforms (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Strong attention to detail with User Experience that can translate to functional development
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Marketing Suite - both as a user and implementation specialist
- Knowledge of A/B testing and experimentation principles, best-practices and techniques
- Experience in extracting information from the page or user profile for targeted segmentation
- Good understanding of data layers, analytics libraries and analytics testing methodologies (for websites & apps)
- Comfortable working with APIs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.