We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a well known Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
STARTING 18TH MAY FOR 9 MONTHS
PAYING UPTO £30.00 PER HOUR
The Digital Marketing Manager position is an exciting role for the right candidate. The key objective is to manage the digital marketing campaigns and technical website projects which deliver critical sales and profit targets and other key performance indicators in line with agreed business objectives
- To develop compliant digital tactical activity and executive plans
- Deliver digital marketing initiatives across core channel
- Optimise the online customer journey using insight and experience to drive decisions
- Maximise return on investment of traffic
- Day to day contact for the digital marketing agencies supporting the website (media, specialist search, creative, analytics etc)
- Oversee delivery and optimisation of email communication
- Maintenance for the websites, including page build and basic updates
- Brief and manage the end to end delivery of complex digital projects
- Lead and interpretation, reporting and creation of actions using available analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Hotjar)
- Ensure The Pharmacy Partner website remains compliant and any issues resolved
Skills and experience required
- 3 years plus experience of digital marketing experience (preferably OTC and HCP)
- Track record of developing digital marketing plans (B2B and B2B2C)
- Strong competency in data analytics and insight development
- Understanding of pharmaceutical audience preferred
- Content management experience
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and other website tracking tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.