Leading Financial Services Firm Hiring a Digital Marketing Lead
My client, a market leading Financial Services Firm are actively looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead their Digital Marketing Team. Based in Canary Wharf, this opportunity is a great next step for a generalist Digital Marketing Manager and is a great opportunity to take ownership for the Digital Marketing Piece within a fantastic firm.
Digital Marketing Lead's Key Responsibilities:
- Management and co-ordination of the Institutional Digital Marketing function for the EMEA and APAC markets
- Creation and implementation of Digital Marketing strategy to support plans and priorities
- Working with internal teams to deliver content optimised for an institutional digital audience
- Optimisation of all marketing campaigns to ensure fluid user experience and report on the measurable results of such campaigns
- Management of the performance of the Digital Marketing Team - identifying training and development opportunities
- Report on and make suggestions to improve ROI using analysis and metrics tools
- Raise awareness on effective Digital Marketing and offer support in educating in this area
Digital Marketing Lead's Key Skills and Background:
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidate MUST come from a Financial Services background
- Extensive experience in a B2B environment working on content transformation, marketing insight, data analytics and user experience (UX) piece.
- Detailed awareness of industry trends and emerging techniques in order to build an innovative strategy
- Experience managing internal stakeholders and working closely with internal teams to deliver excellent results
- Must be able to provide clear examples of delivery of Digital Marketing initiatives - showing strong generalist Digital Marketing capabilities
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.