Digital Campaigns Manager - 12 month FTC
Digital Campaigns Manager
12 month FTC
Salary - up to £53,000 DOE
The Digital Campaigns Manager position is an exciting new role. This is a dynamic position working very closely with the Digital Lead..
They are looking for a passionate Digital Marketeer who is knowledgable in all things digital.
* Digital Campaigns and Performance marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
* Have an astute eye for detail to manage and optimise our email campaigns/digital marketing collateral
* Ensure digital assets are briefed and delivered on time and on budget for key events throughout the year
* Have experience managing integrated digital campaigns employing different media in a multi-channel environment
* Be well versed with Email, Content, U/X, Search, Paid Social, Video and Multi-channel marketing
* Understands data, analytics and insight, and will be well versed in interpreting data into meaningful information to help steer decision making
* A/B testing and MVT of new designs and landing pages to drive performance
* Experienced, proactive, project management
* Digital strategy implementation
* Campaign Management & Performance
* E-mail Campaigns, Content Marketing, SEO, Organic & Paid Social, Video & Multi-channel Marketing
* Lead cross-functional team meetings
* Stakeholder management
* Management of agencies and third party suppliers
* Passionate about Digital and can champion Digital across the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.