DevOps Engineer - AWS, Python, Splunk - London £600 per day
A London based Financial services organisation is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their development team on a contract basis. You will ensure software is built, tested, packaged, configured, deployed and supported in the most efficient and effective way.
Liaise with both Development and IT Operations to understand how best to deliver software. The objective is to automate all steps required from a developer checking in a code change through to it being used in production.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working in a DevOps role and be able to demonstrate an understanding of DevOps methodologies and proven experience of implementing them.
* Proven Python scripting experience
* Experience with AWS and deploying cloud services.
* Experience with Continuous integration and deployment either Jenkins/Bamboo or equivalent.
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with Server configuration management. Puppet preferred
* Experience with Automating deployments to Windows and Linux Servers in a production environment
* Experience working in an agile workplace, working across development and support teams.
* Experience with Splunk
* Experience with Terraform/Packer
* Experience with packaging MSI, Nuget, NPM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.