Desktop Support - Asset Manager - Up to 35k - London
A fantastic opportunity for a desktop support analyst to work for a global asset manager with over half a billion dollars in assets under management.
- Provide quality service and takes ownership in; resolving incidents / service request, tracking end user systems and device inventory
- Proactively seek information and utilize creative problem solving skills along with standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate relationship building, effective communication skills with team members and third parties in the process of resolving incidents / service requests, knowledge transfer resulting in efficient and effective incident management.
- Windows 7/8
- Microsoft Office
- Mobile Devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Video conferencing equipment
- Cisco IP phones
- ITIL methodology
- Installs and removals
- WAN, TCP/IP (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.