Exciting Global Healthcare company are looking for a Design and build Project Manager to help with new construction projects across greenfield and brown field sites
Responsibilities include coordinating the GenesisCare and external resources involved in projects and managing the components of the overall and workstream level project plans through business consultation and change management activities.
Duties will include:
* Daily project & development management functions on behalf of the business which typically includes Consultant & Contractor engagement, management and involvement for all live projects including pre-construction & post-construction activities
* Supporting the Head of Integration and Operational Execution with preparation, review and assessment of feasibility studies for all new GenesisCare sites or redevelopments at existing sites
* As part of the of the above coordinate preparation of concept design/s, budget & build programmes (timeframe for the works) of the proposed developments for review, assessment & approval by the business
* Together with the architects and other consultants engaged in the design team, project specific preparation of RFT's (Request For Tender) for all projects including arrangement of the consultant design team & managing contractor bids for new projects. Conduct review, assessment and recommend appointment to the business
* Programme monitoring & management of the works and deliverables for all projects at all stages including pre- and post-construction
* Planning and landlord approval activities including engagement with consultants/contractors and GenesisCare Legal team for initial planning approval and throughout the project for any issues or landlord matters that need attending to
* Review, assessment and approval of all build, furniture and fittings related procurement working closely with the GenesisCare Finance Procurement team and the Operations workstream
* In conjunction with the build contractor, preparation of monthly development reports for all projects including updates on the status of financials, programme and quality of works. To enable the business to see any potential risks and how it sits against the development capex for each project (build contractor to produce, this role is to review, assess and challenge where required)
* Manage facility completion and handover of the works to the clinical teams incl. Group 2 & 3 procurement items and deliverables for installation, testing & commissioning phases. * Together with the build contractor, management of authority's approvals & permits including the issuing of final certification requirements on all projects to enable medical/clinical team occupation and facility operations to commence.
* Developing, managing and maintaining project plans, proactively monitoring progress with all relevant stakeholders * Developing and maintaining key project documents including the central RAIDs log as well as meeting Agendas, Minutes, Actions and Project Status Updates
* Bring industry leading experience and principles that can be applied to GenesisCare to positively transforming the project management and operational implementation
* Support the Integration and Operational Execution team - UK around key areas of governance, reporting, and analysis as required
* Effectively identifying roadblocks, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
* Providing strong leadership and achieving outcomes within tightly controlled timeframes
* Ensuring the delivery of projects is to a high level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
* Managing the input of subject matter experts into key project activities (eg. detailed build design, HR, operations, IT, safety & quality, engineering, physics, business process change and change management)
* Ensuring effective quality assurance and overall integrity of projects
* Managing dependencies and interfaces between projects
* Proactively engaging with key stakeholders and staff across the business who have a vested interest in or are affected by the projects
* Undertaking analysis to enable project-related decision making, as well as tracking and reporting on project activities
* Leveraging the GenesisCare Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure
* Collaborating to further develop the current Project and Program Management framework
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.