Morgan McKinley are working with an international business based in the heart of Redhill looking for a Debt Recovery Specialist to join a fast paced, target driven team.
- Using multiple internal and external data sources to determine the best route to maximise cash collection of closed accounts and minimise the risk of potential bad debt within a tight time frame.
- Determining the reason for account closure
- How to drive payment including approach to settlements
- Dealing directly with customers who are high risk and have a propensity for non-payment, using strong listening and negotiation skills, balancing a robust approach with the need to recover some or all of the outstanding balance
- Identifying incorrect charges on accounts through detailed auditing and then ensuring the required actions are taken by other internal teams. Needs to demonstrate attention to detail
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of working in a targeted, direct contact credit control department with a high volume of query resolution (3+years ideally)
- A high level of customer service skills (listening, empathy, understanding)
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to investigate, negotiate and manage conflict resolution
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.