Debt Recovery Executive - Large Business - Berkshire
DEBT RECOVERY EXECUTIVE
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a large business based in Berkshire, looking to recruit a Debt Recovery Executive on a permanent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for career development, this role sits in the Collections Team, responsible for assisting their Outsourced Debt Recovery Agents to reduce their overall debt position.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Work with the Outsourced Provider in relation to monitoring and reporting of debt levels and performance.
- Support the quality control and audit routines to maintain service levels delivered by Outsourced Providers.
- Demonstrable customer service skills whilst speaking with customers, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Administrative work dealing with third parties.
- Review, authorise and input supplier invoices within payment terms.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Experience of working either for a debt recovery business, or in a credit control position B2C.
- Proven collections background.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to analyse financial data and provide relevant financial reports for senior management.
- Well organised with the ability to plan and manage own agenda.
- Experience of finance products & services experience managing consumer debt.
- Strong administrative skills with high levels of attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.