Great opportunity for a data scientist with experience in Python and NLP
Data Scientist - NLP
A leading global analytics firm are looking to expand their team with the addition of another data scientist. The role holder will work in multi-disciplinary environment harnessing data to provide real-world impact for their global clients. You will also provide key analysis to positively change their businesses and enhance performance.
* Work on complex and extremely varied data sets from some of the world's largest organisations to solve real world problems
* Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our data science team
* Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with specialists in machine learning, engineering and marketing
Qualifications/required experience -
* BSc or MSc level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics
* Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
* Programming experience in Python, R, and SQL
* At least 1 years experience minimum in building NLP models
* Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
* Experience in applying advanced analytical and statistical methods in the commercial world
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.