Our Client, a Global Asset Manager based in London, is currently looking for a Data Protection Senior Manager to join their team.
Data Protection Compliance Senior Manager
- Contributing to, advising on and supporting the implementation of the data protection programme globally, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing Personal Data Breaches reported and supporting any external reporting to Data Protection Supervisory Authorities;
- Contributing to the Data Protection training programme to raise staff awareness of the standards required by the Policy and provide any additional training of staff, as required;
- Oversight of the business unit level establishment and maintenance of 'Records of Processing (FIL Information Asset Register 'IAR');
- Dealing with data protection related queries and complaints from data subjects;
- Ideally will have previous experience within Data Protection Complinace.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.