A tier-1 US Investment Bank are searching for x8 Data Entry Analysts to join them on a 6 month contract in Belfast, N.Ireland. You will be working within the Operational Risk division of the busines
x8 6 month Contract roles - Belfast - Data Entry Analyst; Compliance & Risk Management
£16.85ph - 8 hours per day
My client, A tier-1 US Investment Bank are searching for x8 Data Entry Analysts to join them on a 6 month contract in Belfast, N.Ireland.
You will be working within the Operational Risk division of the business, as part of the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Initiative and Compliance Strategic Plan (CSP).
- The division is going through a change process - the project scope is to review data and update internal applications
- Candidates should have a level of understanding what data is and an understanding of how this translates into business process
- Rules and regulation experience/knowledge is ideal- local and global regulations - candidates will be mapping them for internal control framework
- Must have solid accuracy and data entry
- The client can provide training if you don't have regulatory experience but ideally a candidate will have some
- Must have the ability to work at a fast pace, there is a high volume of mapping to be done.
- The client will consider candidates with1 year or more experience, but also Grads with a relevant degree - risk management/reg tech. The will also consider more senior candidates looking to return to work.
- Must be available to start in Belfast within 4 weeks of an offer.
- Working knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, is required
- Banking/Operational Risk experience is an advantage
- Experience of participating in a complex project portfolio, with variable stakeholders and tight deadlines. Prior experience in Project Management is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a high volume-processing environment and add value to multiple projects/priorities.
- Support the data entry of key regulations mappings to the Risks and Controls within Assessment Units.
- Complete the data migration from source to the Citi Risk and Control system.
- Summarize and present analysis in concise, thought provoking and action driven manner. Prepare materials and present results of analysis internal stakeholders.
- Reconcile control mapping to confirm all records have been appropriately dispositioned giving quality assurance and providing data integrity.
- Serve as liaison to stakeholders for work assignments by asking fact finding questions, following up on open items and helping with content approval
- To minimise errors across your lines of responsibility, using consistently high standards, processes and controls.
- Implementing the strategy for Independent Compliance Risk Management on the Regulatory Inventory Mapping Project for laws, rules and regulations mapped to applicable controls.
- Communicate daily with management on productivity, quality, availability, Management Information System (MIS) indicators, as well as providing written and oral communications
- Planning and Organising self
- Volume processing with a focus on getting it right first time.
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Communication (oral + written)
- Teamwork (support, mentoring)
- Analytical (problem solving)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.