Our client is one of the very- well respected and global asset management businesses. We are on the search for a Data Architect who has a proven track record of success to work within their Data Architecture team.
The suitable candidate will be;
- Developing and communicating the Information Strategy
- Providing Information Management leadership, direction and governance
- Working with business stakeholders to develop Conceptual Data Models
- Providing data design governance and guidance to development projects
- Approving solutions for strategic fit and IT architectural compliance
The suitable candidate will must have experience in one or more of the following areas;
- Data Management principles and methods
- Conceptual and Logical Data Modelling
- Canonical Information Modelling for Service Oriented Architecture
- Business Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Dimensional design, Power BI, Business Objects, Qlik)
- Big Data technologies (e.g. Azure Data Lake, Hive, NoSQL )
- Cloud-based Analytics Advanced Analytics \ Data Science solutions
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 092 0166.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.