Cyber Security Research Engineer - Engineering Company - 12 month contract - Competitive Rate
An engineering/manufacturing company are looking for a cyber security research engineer with current hands on technical experience. They are looking for a strong problem solver/solution developer, who is able to present these solutions back to the business.
Initial 12 month contract with up to 3 years of extensions.
- Lead research projects into cyber security topics of interest in support of the business
- Develop prototype solutions
- Support industrialization of solutions
- Undertake technical scouting missions
- Manage programs
- Present at global conferences and events
- Experience of research, innovation, and/or solutions development
- Proven track record of managing and delivering cyber security programs
- Experience of bid/proposal writing
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.