Fantastic New Permanent role for a Customer Service Manager in the Redhill Area
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an Permanent Customer Service Manager to work with our client in Redhill. The main purpose of this role will be to be responsible for managing all customer service functions, oversight and control of the Customer Services Department, ensuring that all staff are customer focused and operate efficiently and in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Basis - Permanent, 37.5hrs a week
Location - Redhill
Salary - £50,000 - £56,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading, supporting and developing a large team
- Meet and exceed service delivery levels
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your team is providing
- Ensuring all correspondence with customers are accurately recorded
- Developing and training team members
- Developing customer service procedures
- Investigating and solving customer queries and complaints
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring team leaders
- Taking ownership and accountability of staff absence, misconduct, capability and pay
Key skills required:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in an inbound/outbound customer service environment at a senior manager level
- Experience of performance management
- Knowledge of French/Spanish advantageous
- Experience of developing and implementing training programs, policies and practices
- Line management, coaching and mentoring of staff experience
- Ability to analyse operational data and report trends
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01293 523400 to discuss your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.