Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an interim Customer Service Manager
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an interim Customer Service Manager to work on a 6 month fixed term contract with our client in Crawley. The main purpose of this role will be to be responsible for managing all customer service functions. You will plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Basis - 6 months fixed term contract
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading, supporting and developing a large team
- Meet and exceed service delivery levels
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your team is providing
- Ensuring all correspondence with customers are accurately recorded
- Developing and training team members
- Developing customer service procedures
- Investigating and solving customer queries and complaints
- Taking ownership of recruitment, appraisals and staff development
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring team leaders
- Taking ownership and accountability of staff absence, misconduct, capability and pay
Key skills required:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in an inbound/outbound customer service environment at a senior manager level
- Experience of performance management
- Experience of developing and implementing training programs, policies and practices
- Line management, coaching and mentoring of staff experience
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse operational data and report trends
- Ability to manage KPI's and work to deadlines
If you have extensive call centre experience management experience and would like to be considered for this position please upload your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.