My Client is currently looking for a Customer Service Executive in the East Grinstead area
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive in the East Grinstead area.
The Ideal candidate will always provide the highest standard of service and communication to customers in order to ensure customers are provided with the service they deserve. You will provide front line telephone and email support to a portfolio of Clients, understanding their bespoke requirements and providing a high level of customer response and service.
- Responsible for resolving day to day queries including processing of all orders and any correspondence relating to those orders
- Utilise the client and in-house hosted ticketing system to provide updates on client queries
- Operate a frontline telephone/e-mail support
- Resolve any issues that may prevent shipment of an order
- Log all internal/external customer issues on Drive and where appropriate put forward solutions to assist with the repair
- Responsible for communicating any issues/information that may impact the delivery of service
- Responsible for managing live chat, dealing with any inbound queries and passing these onto the relevant departments within agreed timeframes
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous customer service experience, working to deadlines
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Able to demonstrate methodical and organised ways of working particularly in relation to email management
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers
- Good standard of written and verbal communications to provide a high standard of service
This role is paying between £19,000 - £23,000 Depending on Experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.