Customer & Market Insights Analyst
Job Title: Customer & Market Insights Analyst
Salary: Up to £38k
Location: WFH / Maidenhead
- To provide social intelligence across product launch, competitor bench-marking, brand health and campaign analysis reporting
- You will work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to deliver flagship products, sharing insights across marketing and product teams, promoting marketing communication by providing consistent analysis across PR, Marketing, digital and media campaigns and supporting the development of the teams analytical capability.
- You will lead the relationship to develop social listening analysis and reporting tools ensuring requirements are met and delivered as well as providing insights through campaign development and activation from strategy development, target audience identification, performance measurement and reporting plan.
- Lead the relationship with HQ teams responsible for the management and development of the social listening analysis and reporting tools
- Provide insight to direct customer acquisition strategy.
- Constantly developing and enhancing how to utilise both consumer & category insight
- Provide weekly, monthly reporting and key insights
- Good project management skills
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge in online behaviour metrics, digital marketing channel attribution, technology, customer segmentation and digital trading principles.
- Proven ability to interpret raw data and produce actionable insight and create function -specific dashboards and executive summaries
- Demonstrable working knowledge of analytics tagging, scoping and testing
- Analytically minded and highly collaborative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.