Looking for a bilingual Customer Account Specialist (fluent French or German speaker) to join a growing team at a large Financial Services/Investment bank based in London.
Customer Account Specialist (CAS)
Up to £152/day PAYE | LTD Company payment options available
6 Month Initial Contract - likely to extend
This is a senior level Customer Account Specialist (CAS) role whose main responsibility is to manage/lead the ongoing relationship with large size Commercial Card Clients (internally known as segment 1 and 2 based on revenue) following implementation. This includes driving client satisfaction, programme growth and acting as a point of escalation for Customer Services. CAS provides a single window for the client through regular calls and periodical meetings with senior Client representatives/decision makers who are responsible for leading Card Programmes within our clients.
The Regional Commercial Cards business is approx. 12 years old, has experienced substantial growth over that time period, and now caters for 200 corporate clients. The regional EMEA business covers 30 markets, with significant further expansion underway in 2011.
Wholesale Card Operations is closely aligned to Product, Business Development, Account Management, Implementations, Capabilities, and Technologies. There are many interactions between these groups. The CAS role is a key part of the Customer service function.
The Customer Account Specialist serves as the Clients' primary contact. They provide operational account management at a corporate client level. The main responsibility is to maintain, strengthen and grow the ongoing relationship with Commercial Card Clients following set up by the implementation team and provide a single access window for client queries and concerns.
- Ensure a Seamless Transition from Implementation into Business as Usual for new programmes
- Be a single point of contact, Post Implementation for Clients and their Program Administrators (PA)
- Create opportunities for proactive program improvement in concert with Account Management and other functional areas
- Frequent proactive client communication. Lead regular conference calls. Schedule, organise and lead regular client service reviews in collaboration with Account Management and other functional areas where relevant
- Day-to-day issue resolution with key contacts at the client's organisation as well as issue Escalation - Taking ownership of issues and coordinating fast resolution
- Assist the Call Centre and Back Office functions with day-to-day cardholder problem resolution - very little direct contact with cardholders
- Reconciliation of client financials relating to inbound payment files for onward crediting to individual cardholders
- Identify trends and carry out margin analysis to ensure smooth operation of the program
- Create Opportunities for Proactive Programme Improvement. Practice effective continuous process improvement within Operations and with our clients to reduce errors, bottlenecks and ultimately, costs
- Identify areas to cross sell cards products / solutions to existing clients and work with the internal teams to develop these leads.
- Grow programmes through new countries, changes to scope, additional spend types
- Ongoing Programme Analysis
- Cards business dynamics and Experience of a fast-growing Corporate Card business.
- Client relationship management (both over the phone and face to face)
- Planning and execution skills relating to customer portfolios
- Customer management skills (large corporate clients)
- Exposure to Product Management, Front and Back Office, Operational functions
- Analytical skills (service data, programme performance data, expansion opportunities)
- Progression to CAS Roles serving the largest clients/Account Management roles
Key Knowledge & Experience
- Highly fluent in English, French and German
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent Presentation Skills - highly articulate, with influential/precise verbal and written skills
- Strong people skills / Team player - Strong experience of Managing and developing client relationships
- Strong MS Office and system skills. Analytical & methodical approach - Highly numerate
- Effectively prioritise time & manage deadlines. Track record of driving incremental sales in existing relationships
- Knowledge of credit and debit card markets, products and processes
- Operations/Customer Service experience - candidates must be customer-oriented with excellent Customer Service
- Self-motivated, highly energetic, analytical problem solvers, and possess good relationship management skills, keen attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential.
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues on own initiative with the minimum of information.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Able to travel in Europe.
- Self-motivated, highly energetic, analytical problem solvers, and possess strong relationship management skills, keen attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.