Our client, a multinational online payments solution based in London is looking for a CSR Programmes Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager for the firm's Events and Corporate Responsibility Programs, the individual will be accountable for driving momentum and reporting on the firm's Diversity &Inclusion (D&I), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Economic Social Governance (ESG) program's to ensure all colleagues are aware of the work the client is doing in these areas and understand the important role they need to play to achieve our goals.
This role also contributes to the external and internal employer branding work, and the unique culture we promote for those working at the company.
- Play a leading role co-ordinating our D&I program, working collaboratively with the following audiences
(i) the D&I Steering Committee (meeting cadence, agenda's, minutes, follow up actions);
(ii) The D&I Champions (meeting cadence, messaging consistency, deployment of initiatives);
(iii) Local D&I office co- ordinators (lead monthly calls, develop agenda's, share minutes,
facilitate decision-making with Steering Committee, co-ordinator selection etc..)
- Keep abreast of D&I issues and hot topics, recommending new initiatives and training in conjunction with the D&I Steering Committee and Champions.
- Be the lead internal communicator on our D&I agenda
(i) produce quarterly D&I newsletter
(ii) Keep existing D&I pages fresh e.g. Women in leadership, and create new D&I pages as needed
(iii) help develop D&I videos for internal use
- Work in close collaboration with our PR and content team to ensure D&I is embedded in our external voice through identification and submission of relevant awards, press releases, blogs, external videos, topical content focus e.g. International Women's Day, website reporting using statements and infographics.
Professional Qualifications, Experience and Personality:
- Ability to project manage and coordinate impactful D&I and CSR program strategies, plans and messaging to achieve mission goals, ensuring alignment across all Divisions; ability to quickly adapt and update strategies as required by changing business needs and external influences.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working on diversity and inclusion initiatives in a formal or informal context.
- Must be comfortable networking and influencing without authority, especially with senior management and HR/Comms peers.
- Highly motivated and resilient self-starter comfortable leading and managing in the listed areas of responsibility.
- Highly organized with the ability to facilitate senior-level meetings and ongoing multi-function meetings on a global scale
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Ability to create new and unique ideas
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.