CREDIT RISK ANALYST - LARGE BRAND
Credit Risk Analyst
My client is a leader in their market based near Maidenhead looking to recruit a Credit Risk Analyst, with the responsibility to analyse and provide recommendations and approve credit applications adhering to company policies and SLA's.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Analyse and provide recommendations on applications
- Approve credit applications in line with company policy
- Analysis and risk assessment of credit proposals
- Add value and be proactive in finding ways to structure proposals so that an approval can be given
- Communicate clearly with commercial teams
- Ad-hoc project work
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a credit risk assessment role
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Analyse and provide recommendations in order to approve credit applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAS and SQL is highly desirable
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.