CREDIT CONTROLLER - 6M FTC
Morgan McKinley are working with a leading technology company in their field, based near Farnborough looking to recruit a Credit Controller for an initial 6 month fixed term contract. The Credit Controller will ensure payments are collected in a timely manner, to minimise credit risk and maintain cashflow.
Key responsibilities for this Credit Controller role;
- Check and regularly review credit limits and advise operations on the credit terms to offer the customer
- Maintain accurate records for all customers and of all chasing activity
- Ensure all relevant debt queries are resolved as quickly as possible
- Send monthly customer statements
- Implement the company's debt collection process
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Experience of working in a Credit Control team is essential
- Excellent teamwork, prioritisation and communications skills
- Ability to organise and prioritisation own workload
- Ability to take a proactive and accountable approach, identifying problems and recommend solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.