Morgan McKinley is a Finance and Accountancy specialist based in Sussex. We recruit for all finance positions, ranging from Financial Controllers to Accounts Assistants.
We are partnering with a well established business in Crawley hiring credit controllers and credit supervisors on both a temporary and permanent basis over coming weeks/months. We're keen to begin speaking to interested candidates now.
If you are a Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Specialist looking for work on either a temporary or permanent basis, we'd love to hear from you.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers
- Working with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team
- Identifying and analysing root causes for delays in collection of debt
- Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
- Managing some of the key ledgers for the business
- Providing support to the finance team
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking
- A great place to work with lots of opportunities to progress in a finance world
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Excellent Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.