Global investment bank seeks Associate or AVP level Counterparty Risk Analyst as part of their expanding limit and exposure team.
* Assurance of the adequate valuation of all relevant Counterparty & Issuer Risk positions for Limit & Exposure management purposes.
* Monitoring of the relevant limits, implementation of the escalation process and reporting of the main results
* Proactive analysis of the traded products portfolio
* Contact for (senior) management of FO / Risk regarding L&E figures and reports.
* Assisting group leaders London Department Head in ensuring the tasks are carried out in accordance with global policies and internal rules.
* Participation in projects related to Limit & Exposure management
* Monitoring of the counterparty and issuer risk limits in trading business
* Preparation of and commenting on overdraft lists and assistance in the escalation process
* Preparation of regular reports
* Explanation of reports and overdrafts to (senior) management
* Testing of new features of existing tools and new applications
* Participation in projects with impact on L&E (e.g. NPP)
* Review and Improvement of efficiency of daily processes including the implementation of global systems
* Degree with an emphasis on financial markets or financial products and/or equivalent professional experience in the analysis and representation of risk arising from derivative products
* Developed knowledge of products (traded products); developed database knowledge; developed knowledge of methods for the representation of risk; Experience in the handling of trading systems and in the representation of traded products; very good technological understanding (IT technology, databases); developed understanding of economic correlations, credit analysis and the credit process
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a risk management/control area
* Advanced skills in SQL/VBA preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.