Corporate tax manager - Big 4 in Bristol
A corporate tax manager opportunity has arisen with one of the Big 4, based in central Bristol. As part of a specialist advisory team, the successful applicant will fast become a crucial member of the team providing corporate tax advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The team in Bristol are growing and are therefore looking for someone who is willing to grow the business with them, by building both internal and external networks and be pivotal in pitching and winning new business.
The successful candidate will need the following attributes:
- ACA/CA and/or CTA qualified
- Detailed knowledge of UK corporation tax and a general awareness of other areas of tax applicable to large corporates.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team
- Ability to manage own time and client base, as well as manage and develop others in the team
- Strong communication skills and ability to build excellent relationships, both internal and external
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.