Corporate Tax Manager (Compliance), Birmingham
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Corporate Tax Manager (Compliance) to be based in Birmingham.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Assist in the development of other staff, which includes delegation and coaching.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Review and submission of corporation tax returns.
- High level of client contact and manage your own workload.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- ACA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax skills.
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience.
- Establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key decision makers, including partners and senior client.
- Manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities.
- Be an effective delegator, strong at coaching junior staff.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.