Corporate Tax Director, London
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented Corporate Tax Director to be based in London.
This will be an exciting time to join their team as you will be responsible for supporting the Partners with the management of their client portfolio, act as a client relationship point of contact for significant clients and win new clients through networking and business development.
- Responsibility for tax planning and complex tax issues and advise on ad hoc projects and be deemed as an expert in their field.
- Commercial management of their clients i.e. ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner informed of overruns, negotiating additional fees where possible. Plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience.
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, and acting on these accordingly.
- Develop, execute and manage the marketing strategy for own client portfolio and contribute to the tax group's sales and marketing activities.
- Recruitment including interviews, technical assessments etc. and counsel, appraise, develop and motivate staff as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the client and other service lines and tax specialists within the firm.
- Strong knowledge of relevant aspects of taxation.
- Educated to degree level;
- CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.