Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, Bristol
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to be based in Bristol.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Responsible for assisting with tax advisory projects, including project management, liaising with clients and other service lines.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Review work produced by more junior members of staff.
- Understand and adhere to cost budgets, meet reporting timetables, prepare key client reporting documents.
- Support and work as a team player in achieving activities for the business area.
- Experience within tax advisory and compliance.
- Excellent client service skills
- A good understanding of general accounting principles
- Ideally CTA and/or ACA part-qualified or qualified
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.