Global investment bank seeks Associate level Corporate Credit Analyst as part of its expanding Credit Transaction Management team.
Manage an assigned portfolio of Corporate Single Names on behalf of Global Credit. Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for the assigned portfolio. Identify and escalate deteriorating situations in ongoing monitoring of the portfolio. Contribute to the team and add value to the credit process.
- Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of loan and other agreements, completion of annual reviews, facility renewals, monthly/quarterly monitoring and borrowing base assessments for all borrowers as required and managing credit and transactional excesses all on a timely basis.
- Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk.
- Using judgment, in concert with your Delegated Authorities to manage daily excesses, over limit payments and ongoing relationships providing, fair specific and balanced advice and mitigating risk as appropriate.
- Keeping up with policy changes/updates and delivering on regulatory and audit requirements.
- Establishing new and revised facilities, ensuring that submissions are appropriate and properly structured and that risks and mitigants are identified. Obtaining relevant business concurrence as required.
- Work closely in assigned industry/teams to maintain collaborative relationships with our partners, including Corporate Banking, Portfolio Management, Global Trading and Client Management and with other areas of the bank, notably Group Risk Management, , Assist Team Leader, when called upon, in other projects within CTM.
- Academic background with a master's level accreditation: usually an MBA, CSC, CFA, CA or other professional designation.
- Strong financial risk analysis and/or accounting skills.
- Prior relevant experience in a Credit Department and credit training is essential
- Excellent written and spoken communications abilities.
- Familiarity with credit process and loan agreements.
- Ability to work in an interactive team environment.
- Strong general PC skills and demonstrated capability to learn key internal systems (CCMS, TMS, CID, DMS).
- Ability to prioritize work and manage competing demands from various groups with which CTM interacts.
- Ability to strike a balance in putting "Client First" vs. ensuring that internal standards are maintained and deliverables are provided.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.