A large Investment Bank is looking to hire a Controls Oversight and Reconciliations Manager.
Puropose of the role
Lead Operations activities including Cash Reconciliations, Sensitive/General accounts Reconciliations, System Reconciliations (FO-BO) as well as providing functional supervision to Outsourced services teams based in Hub locations via a Regulatory Oversight.
- Manage the first level of control over Nostro Reconciliations for London Branch, and thus supervise the GSO Nostro team oversees. Number of direct reports: 6
- In the day-to-day, oversee the Local Operations controls and risk team performance and output and provide a second level of control over this critical function within Local Operations
- Manage the first level of control over Nostro Reconciliations for London Branch, and thus supervise the GSO Nostro team oversees
- Oversee the daily management of the team/activities
- Manage the first level of control over Nostro Reconciliations for London Branch
- Manage the first level of control over Sensitive / General Accounts Reconciliations for London Branch
- Manage other Systems Reconciliations (Atlas 2, OMR, Kondor etc.)
- Own the Regulatory Oversight of the operational risk and permanent control framework of all the department's Outsourced Services.
- Deeper Supervision/Oversight of Nostro Reconciliations
- Keep up to date the team's roles and responsibilities to meet high quality service.
- This will require full alignment with the businesses/functions the team supports in the UK, with dedicated forums to share regular updates and to ensure teams are very well positioned to continuously support the clients and the business developments in an efficient, controlled and secure way
- Maintain and develop a governance structure to demonstrate
- Clear oversight, challenge, ownership and full understanding of all the services provided to Business/function by the services centres across the world
- Experience with managing Reconciliations and Payments Operations processes with the ability to address potential issues before they escalate
- Good knowledge of banking and related activities
- Ability to build and experience in having managed day to day a strong high performing team with solid employee engagement and motivation
- Capable of building good relationships with people at all levels of seniority both internally and externally
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.